The Impossible quiz was no more impossible, so is Impossible Quiz 2 now. Here we have the answers / solutions to the Impossible Quiz 2. Those who haven’t yet tried the wonderful quiz, visit The Impossible Quiz. and the Impossible Quiz 2.
If you are looking for answers to Impossible Quiz – Go here .
The questions are far from easy. Some require insane logic, others are completely down to guessing. You have 3 lives throughout the quiz. Get an answer incorrect and you will lose one. Complete a certain number of questions correctly and you will be awarded with a Skip. Skips lets you skip a question if you are finding it too difficult. There are also bomb questions which are timed. You have to complete the question until the bomb detonates otherwise it is Game Over. Limits range from generous 10 seconds to an evil 1 second! Good luck!
- Up his sleevies as armies mean arms and sleevies mean sleeves
- Paint (green paint)
- American mainly on the twisted pronunciation – a merry can
- Just type the letter shown
- “Sentence” has 8 letters
- Press the right arrow key on your keyboard
- 10 letters in (“The Great Wall of China” starts after ten letters into the question)
- Click the creature several times to make it evolve.
SKIP: Click the bubble on the right side.
- Click and drag the words “a penguin” to reveal the answer.
- Follow directions
- Click 14 twice
- A backwards dog
- Chris (in the credits)
- Mouse over brown balloon
- Fly sandwiches
- Pop the zits. Pop purple zit on ear for a fusestopper
- 30 (questions in The Impossible Quiz Demo, not The Impossible Quiz)
- Pink Clouds (candy floss looks like pink clouds
- Win the Tic-Tac-Toe game by dragging the circle around 23 to the appropriate spot. It’s on the 2nd column at the bottom.
- Space (it’s located under the “sea”, or “C” key)
- When it’s a jar (a jar = ajar, which means open)
- You run. You run so far away. (taken from the Demo of the first Quiz; reference to the 80s song “I Ran (So Far Away)” by A Flock of Seagulls)
- Press 1 on the keyboard. (5)
- This is Sparta! (location pointed in the map)
- Move the mouse to the small area to the right of the stream of water to find a green gem. If you accidentally uncover a bomb, drag it to the water to put it out. Be careful; there are some 1-second time-bombs! Don’t just drag the bombs screen, it will still cause a GAME OVER. (1-5)
SKIP: Find the green bomb under RC in “search” and let it explode. (“3”)
⊙: You’ll have to use the sink to defuse the bombs, instead of the Fusestoppers.
- Click the 0 in 30. (A Rolo is a chocolate candy with no holes) (10)
- Drive down the M4 (two whales = to Wales, to which you get by driving the M4)
- Click the finger (“pick nose”, as in “picking your nose”) (10)
- Click the 33 (which looks like a pair of bare arses)
- Click the “Death” button (pressing the word “this” in the question’s message will give you a Game Over; don’t get tricked!). (10)
- Aim for the face (you play darts by aiming at the face… of the dartboard, not of the babies!)
- Tequila (to kill her!)
- Move the mouse out of the flash window or right-click, and an elephant will fall (since elephants don’t like mice).
- Mash any buttons on the keyboard (except TAB) to fill the meter (10)
- Same as 11, only your pointer disappears. Use the circles to guide you through the maze. Head up and to the left in the branching point, then to where the key is located; head all the way back from where you came holding the key, then go to the lock in the right path of the branching and open it with the key! (15)
⊙: Fusestoppers won’t wake up because the bomb’s timer doesn’t start until you make the maze appear.
- Toucan (Two can!)
- Wait for one of the circles to shrink. Bottom right hand corner has a fusestopper.
- Drag the guys fist and drop it on the other guy.
- You need to play the first impossible quiz to know the answer. Picks a random question from the first one.
- What you say!!
- Click the second e in I see, then I in I see, repeat until you reach O in O rly?
- Around Orion;s waist
- Universal Serial Bus
- USB ports
- Follow Frank’s direction. Do not follow if it doesnt have “Frank Says” on the top
- Click the mouth to chew the bone repeatedly, then rub your mouse over it until the bar fills up.
- Click “came last” (it will turn into camel)
- Move the mouse back and forth over the lamp until its clean.
- I used a skip here. No clue.
- There is a little mouse tail at the bottom right hand corner. Move it to the button.
- micropenis (between legs)
- Press space
- Drag the R away in Vanish
- Drag the cat down as fast as possible
- To get to the other side (this will always be the reason the chicken crossed the road!)
- Edam (a kind of cheese that happens to be the word “made” backwards!)
- Press the “Quality” button on the bottom of the screen (because it has “Q”, the seventeenth letter of the alphabet)
SKIP: Type “Q” on your keyboard.
- Click on all six differences between the Spatulon images: the planet in the background; a very small cloud missing on the right side; one of the mountain tops near the missing cloud is missing the spatula on its peak; a crease under the Spatulon’s eye; the smallest tooth closest to its cheek is missing; and at the very bottom near its right hand the ground is a different colour. (You must click on the differences on the image on the right!) (15)
- Goat’s Blood (a cow’s favourite beverage)
- Click all the lighter coloured leaves off the body. (10)
FUSESTOPPER: Click the flower on its necklace
- Intricate maze with invisible cursor. Start by going up and to the left; then, take the narrow lower path until the very end, and put your mouse on the green button; a message in the middle of the screen will appear, saying “The code to turn off the universe: 8-2-7-5”, which you must remember for Question 100; take the shortcut back to the beginning of the narrow path, but head up instead, to where the key is located. After grabbing the key, go the right and then down, avoiding getting crushed by the blocks, and then open the lock with the key!
- Checkpoints are for the weak and mentally challenged. (these Quizzes are known for NOT giving you checkpoints!)
- Click on the bomb’s counter when it’s at 2 (it’s the result of the subtraction); by the way, LOL 69 (10)
⊙: How are you gonna find the answer without the bomb?
- [WATCH OUT] Click on Chris, then memorise how many times he gets punched before fainting.
- 28.8 kbps modem
- Click the tree until its done
- Remember how many times the cat got beaten up? Click the answer here.
- A fat bloke
- Keep turning the wheel of the box
- Drag the on in “Dragon” into the circle
- A corpse bra
- Bottom row, 2nd from the right
- Its said obvious, but for some reason I never got it, so I used a skip here.
- Drag the screen away.
- Blue Red Blue Yellow (tip before the game)
- Type “U” on your keyboard (letter of the alphabet that comes after “T”) (5)
- [WATCH OUT] Click the egg that was pointed at by an arrow instead of the carrots.
- Don’t do anything (the bomb will just say zero, then read ‘OH’) (“15”)
It’s a dud, therefore you can’t defuse it.
- I’d have thought at least one of them would have ducked (the people mentioned in the question’s message walked into a bar; an iron bar, that is, which makes you wonder why didn’t they dodge it!)
- TL;DR (don’t read the message; a GIANT 1-second bomb will appear and scare the life outta you!!) (…1)
The bomb won’t appear until after a while, and it’s just too big to be defused!
- [WATCH OUT] Click on Amy Rose’s head when the aim appears. BOOM! Headshot! (scene from Splapp’s animation “Sonic Breaks his Neck”)
- None – I’m on question 92 of the Impossible Quiz 2 🙁 (if you have made to this question, you probably don’t have a life at ALL)
- Click the phrase “the odd one out” (NOT Dennis the Square Tomato) (7)
- Silence (if you say “silence”, you break the silence!)
- Click the numbers in the following order: ‘-15,1’, ‘-4’, ‘0’, ‘2’, ’15’, ‘15,1’, ’76’, ‘151’, then wait or click the arrow that reads “Enough” that will appear on the top left of the picture. (15)
- Click your current number of lives at the bottom of the screen (smaller than all of the four options you are given) (5)
- Click “K” in “BLACK” (the K is in the center of the “blacK hole” from the question) (15)
- 5 (the amount of times lemurs have appeared or been mentioned throughout the Quiz!)
- Burst 99 red balloons. Popping a blue one will make you lose 1 life; popping a green one will reduce the red balloon counter by 1, and the bomb rocket will KILL YOU! (song “99 Red Ballons” will play in the background afterwards)
- Click 8-2-7-5 then click the red flashing lever (the code is from green button in Question 67) (10)
- Type the whole alphabet from “A” to “Z” on your keyboard. (10)
- Drag away all the pictures, and then click Chris’ face in the middle. (7)
- Red (the blood is the collar, and blood is red; it could also be referring to his actual collar, which he’s wearing on the credits, accessible from the main menu) (8)
- Clean the windows; a Fusestopper recommended. (15)
- Click the switch behind the question number. Once you click it, a picture of an animal with burning eyes will appear. (10)
- Remove the eye of the left Sigworminator and put it on the metal-thingy legs in the middle to make eye on legs, then drag the kiwi in the hand into the place where the eye originally was. (10)
- Question repeat from this quiz, with the respective original options being omitted. Click on where the answer was in, including your number of lives or the question number if it’s either of those cases. (10)
- 108. Follow the green arrows, not the red ones, and click Chris’s head (it’s best to remember the path, sometimes, and the green arrows are the right way, while the red arrows point in the opposite direction) (10)
- Graphite (graph fight) (15)
- Click all the red squares (remember, it’s not always the same). (15)
- Type: “tebahpla eht” (That includes the space key. 😉 (10)
- Drag the can of Cheesy Fish-mush to the can opener. Use the mouse to operate the can opener by going round and round. When the can is open, drag it to the dish (15)
- Click brown, the nicest colour (Chris’ fur’s colour, also used as the question colour; rather straight-forward!).
- Use the left and right keys repeatedly of the keyboard to brush the teeth (12)
- Caturday (It’s Chris’ favourite day of the week.) (10)
- Drag the pieces into the unfinished fusestopper. (These look weird :S) (10)
- A question from the DEMO of the original Impossible Quiz, randomly chosen from those that didn’t make it into neither of the two full-length Impossible Quizzes (answer normally).
- Don’t do anything! (If you press tab in ANY of the quizzes except the Demo, it’s Game Over!) (“10”)
- Type “horse”, then “peanut” then “chihuahua” before each Frank Bomb explodes.
Frank Bombs are immune to Fusestoppers.
- Random reference to a previously answered question from this Quiz. Click on the number that represents said question and you will win! (You cannot skip this question as Chris will put his hand over the skips and his hand will say “NO CHANCE”)(10)
- ex. 1: What was the first balloon question? (Q 17)
- ex. 2: Which is the second maze question? (Q 39)
- ex. 3: One question had a red question number. Which was it? (Q 43)
- ex. 4: Which question was Longcat in? (Q 60)
- ex. 5: One Hit Wonder (Q 99)
- ex. 6: Burnt face duck (Q 56)
- ex. 7: There are two “Frank Says” questions. One is #5. Which is the other? (Q 49)
- ex. 8: Which question did Mars first appear in? (Q 58)
- ex. 9: LOL (Q 69)
- ex. 10: Ponk Plucking (Q 66)
- ex. 11: Which question was the second Fusestopper on? (Q 41)
I wouldnt say that I solved them all, I took help from a website eventually. So will give the credits to impossible-quiz.wikia.com !! Thanks mate
Like us on https://www.facebook.com/thinkwittynow/
Bombs are a common gameplay element present in the The Impossible Quiz series. Bombs have a countdown on them, with a range of 1-20 seconds throughout the series. If the bomb reaches zero before you can answer the question, you get an immediate Game Over. They are not present in The Impossible Quiz Demo.
The Fusestopper power-up from The Impossible Quiz 2 and The Impossible Quiz Book can disintegrate bombs when clicked on. There are some bomb questions where Fusestoppers cannot be activated, though there are logical reasons for this.
The Impossible Quiz
These bombs usually have a range of 1-10 seconds, with the only exception being the one-off special timer based on the computer of the TV series "Lost"; this one has a countdown of 11 seconds. At 5 seconds, the number on these bombs turn red.
The questions in The Impossible Quiz that contain bombs are:
The Impossible Quiz 2
These bombs have a range of 1-15 seconds. At 5 seconds, the number on these bombs turn red, and at 3 seconds, the number flashes red/yellow.
The questions in The Impossible Quiz 2 containing bombs are:
The Impossible Quiz Book
These bombs have a range of 5-20 seconds. At 5 seconds, the number on the bombs turns yellow, at 3 seconds orange, and at 2 seconds red. Chapter 2 of the Book also features a special type of bomb: the red bomb, which lasts for two questions. The time you have left on its countdown after correctly answering the first of the two questions will be the time you will have to complete the second one.
Unlike the previous games, the bombs in The Impossible Quiz Book have properly set fuses; every second that passes makes the fuse burn shorter, until the bomb explodes. Pixelated digital bombs to not share this feature, however.
The following questions contain bombs; questions which share a red bomb are specifically noted as such.
The Impossible Quizmas
In The Impossible Quizmas, bombs are replaced by explosive Quizmas Pudding during questions, which all burn for 10 seconds before exploding. Both Quizmas Pudding and the classic bomb are available as Quizmas Presents. Quizmas Pudding is described as "delicious Christmas Pudding made using only the finest ingredients and explosives. However, pouring Brandy over it and setting it alight is not advised".
The countdown timer of of Quizmas Pudding starts with white numbers, which turn red once it reaches 5. At 3, the numbers start flashing between red and orange, with the timing of the flashes growing more rapid as time runs out.
The following questions feature explosive Quizmas Pudding:
On some particular bomb questions, you can't just pick the correct option right away. You might have to wait for the bomb's timer to reach zero or a specific particular point to be able to click the correct answer (or not). These include:
- Question 94 of TIQ: it's a giant 10-second dud bomb that will deflate right before reaching zero.
- Question 99 of TIQ: you can't click the sign until the traffic light goes green, and you require the bomb to reach 1 second in order to do so.
- Question 69 of TIQ2: you need to wait for the bomb to say "2" and click right in that moment, since it's the result of the subtraction of that question (69 - 67).
- Question 82 of TIQ2: the question tells you that "If you think for long enough, the answer's obvious", so you must wait for the bomb to get to three seconds or less, and THEN click on "Obvious".
- Question 88 of TIQ2: it's a 15-second dud that will make an explosion sound upon reaching zero, rather than actually blowing up, before changing the "0" of the timer for the word "OH".
- Question 118 of TIQ2: pressing the Tab key will cause a Game Over, so you must do nothing; you'll proceed right before the bomb reaches zero.
- Question 68 of TIQB, Chapter 2: you require the bomb's expansive wave to destroy the soft blocks, since trying to click them will take a life away from you.
- Question 122 of TIQB, Chapter 3: Splapp only wanted to show you a picture of some lemurs eating poo, so you must not click anything; Chris will take the bomb away right before it explodes.
- In TIQ, Question 59 had the only Bomb that could be disintegrated without the aid of a Fusestopper: it was disintegrated by firing a lazer at it.
- Also in the first Quiz, Question 108 featured a one-off special timer based on the one from the computer in the TV series "Lost". It serves as a special replacement for the Bomb, and it will go completely crazy if the time runs out, just like in the show. It is also the only 11 second timer in that quiz.
- In TIQ2, Question 29 features a total of 11 Bombs hidden beneath a yellow background, each of which will only pop up and start ticking down if you hover your mouse over them. You can use the faucet water on the right side of the screen to put them out, though.
- One of these bombs is a 3-second green one, and if you let it detonate you will be rewarded with a Skip.
- Also in TIQ2, Question 99 has a number of rocket bomb "balloons" that explode if you touch them, causing an instant Game Over.
- Question 119 from the same quiz (TIQ2), rather than having a normal bomb, features the Frank Bomb, which requires you to spell stuff in order to deactivate it. It has no timer, but you can tell how much time you have left by looking at the fuse becoming shorter every second.
- TIQB Chapter 2 and TIQmas are tied for the earliest explosives, introducing them as early as the 4th question.
- TIQ has 23 bomb questions in total, TIQ2 has a total of 47 bomb questions, TIQB has 45 bomb questions spread throughout all three chapters, while TIQmas only has 7 questions with explosives.
- This means that The Impossible Quiz 2 is the game with the largest amount of bomb questions, and the one with the most bombs in general, especially considering the number of multi-bomb questions in the quiz.
- There are a total of 122 explosive questions.
- If you happen to get the correct answer on a bomb question just as the bomb countdown reaches 0, you may be lucky enough to go on to the next question while hearing the bomb blast noise in the background.
- Question 68 of TIQB Chapter 2 is a reference to Bomberman, in which the bomb's explosion destroys the soft blocks. The bomb's explosion goes horizontally and vertically, just like in Bomberman.